1.2
Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered two wigs from Wigsis. I paid $130.00 for a wig that was advertised as Remy Human Hair.

The second wig was $99.00. They charged me $10.00 each for postage, even though their delivery policy stated it didn't matter how many wigs you ordered there would only be one $10.00 charge. the wigs were "WERE UGLY!!!" Both of wigs looked like they were made of polyester. I contacted the company right away, when I asked for their return address they refused to even send me a email with the information.

Eventually they did respond, "Candy" Molly" and "Mildred". sent emails. Isn't it funny that they had American names. They even give you the impression the company is in the States.

I have corresponded with at least 11 or 12 emails, they just give you the run around. their main job is to keep from giving you your money back, then trying to trick you into sending them more money. I even suspect these ladies could be men posing as women. But the beauty of their scam, is they have no telephone contact number.

We can use the emails as evidence against them. HaHa caught at their own game. I was lucky, my bank gave me my money, they will do a investigation. One guy at the bank told me they can tie up their money and they will have a hard time doing business with them.

Another Haha! I hope everyone will write complaints. Pay attention, to the reviews, that praise Wigsis. There is a good possibly that these are "Fake" reviews, probably even written by employees of Wigsis.

They need to be caught and shut down. Complain, Complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wigsis Wig.

I didn't like: Service and their product, Are liars.

Comments

Some of these names are the same company and they all order from China. It is a scam, enough of us have to come together to file a lawsuit.

Has anyone ever gotten an address to return the wigs?If so, please share.

HiddenRedAdmiral592
to Ruby #1473370

I don't know you have just got your wigs. But, I have been around and round with these crooks.

They don't want you to get your money back. They are based out of China. After 25 emails they finally gave me this address: Mr. Zhao, Room 1003 International Huishang, International Building, Shouchun Road, Hefei Anhui, Province China 230061 ?

they gave a Bogus # 18956560706 Call itI didn't try to send my wigs to them because it would cost a lot and I read other people only got 50% back or they said it was lost, or damaged. File complaint with paypal and your bank.

Research their return policys. Don't give up