1.2

Wigsis is a scam of a company. I've ordered wigs from other online wig companies, and have never experienced such unproffesional customer service.

When I checked to see who the payment was made to, it shows a person by the name of Qiang Zhao. If this was a legitimate company, the company name would be used. This is an independant seller who has an email address with the company name on it.

Their customer service department doesn't acknowledge or answer the questions or requests I listed in the email I sent.

I informed them that I wanted to cancel my order. In their reply, they said they would send information on how to "enjoy" my wig, and that they will give me a discount on another purchase.

On their website, it clearly states that I will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within twenty-four hours of purchase. I cancelled my order within ten hours of purchase.

They lie about the products they sell. In further correspondence, they claimed that my wig is "custom made." My order was for a synthetic wig. This type of wig is not "custom made".

On their website, it clearly states that you will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within twenty-four hours of purchase. I cancelled my order within ten hours of ordering it.

They refuse to disclose their address.

To consumers, find a legitimate wig company. Save yourself the hassle by not ordering from this company.

Review about: Wigsis Synthetic Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: This company is a scam, Customer service, Lies about a synthetic wig being custom made.

Comments

Horrible customer service!Ordered an auburn wig and received a purple oneCould not return unused wig because they could never resell (this is BS). they are liars and thieves!!Funny part is, won't give you your money back but will offer 20% on next purchase. Who the heck would buy another wig from them.