Ordered a human hair $200 wig.It was synthetic and completely fried!

Broken all over and extremely damaged on ends. Asked for refund within 2 hours of it being deliveref to my door. Canned replys and run around for days asking me to send them another $100.0 so they can make me a new one? Seriously??

Last offer was a $40.00 refund along with shipment of original wig back to China. I have filed a claim with PayPay my credit card company and the BBB. Please join me in filing a class action law suit against this scam operation and lets shut these horrible people down!

("Molly" and "Daisy") unless you dont mind paying $200.00 for a dollar store Halloween wig!Absolutely disgusting business and products.

Review about: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Wigsis does not supply a return address until AFTER the qualifying date of return.They have offered less than half the refund and expect me to pay for shipping to China.

I put the wig back into the box and haven’t even looked at it since the day it arrived ( let alone think about wearing it...I would not feel comfortable even going to get the mail in this thing. I will continue to wait for a full refund. As the sole provider for six people, I don’t have money to throw out the window. Please do not settle with them.

They are making at least $100.00 off of everyone who does that. And what do you get in return? Aggravation, frustration and an unusable piece of garbage.

Please report this company to the Federal Trade Commission like I did.They need to be shut down.

I too received a bad wig.Ordered wig stands never got them wig was suppose to b real hair and was not.

They suggested I gift it to some one.I wish I had read reviews first.