5.0

This is my first purchase of a wig and I'm absolutely in love with it. I suffer from androgenic alopecia and my own hair is getting thinner by the day.

The wig has given me back the confidence that I've lost over the last couple of years. I removed her from the box and haven't taken her off all day. I have a larger than average head but with the wig adjusted to full width, she feels very secure but comfortable. The service from Wigsis Wigs was second to none, lovely packaging and quick delivery.

Couldn't be happier !! This would be a good wig to wear for fun once in a while but wears out fast if you didn't wear it every day.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with style and quality. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of wigsis human hair wig. Wigsis needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsis human hair wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsis.

Comments