Featured Not resolved

I ordered a beautiful looking human hair wig on September 25..I finally received a complete horrible looking non-human hair wig that was not even close to what they had on their site..It looked like doll hair and was cheaply made with the bangs hanging all the way down to my mouth..It was nothing that I would ever wear in public it was so bad..I contacted them thru email many times and they keep stalling me off and not giving me an address to return this mess..They say they are located in Alaska, which is a lie, they are really located in Shanghai..I have asked Paypal to intercede and since they don't have a phone number for contact, I am sure they will not be able to get anymore response than I have..DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT MANY OTHERS AND I HAVE HAD...As you can see the wig in picture number 1 is what mess I received and picture number 2 is what I should have received...

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

After filing a dispute with Paypal on October 26..I have won the dispute and am having all my money refunded by Paypal..I am also going to be refunded $30 on shipping cost to them..If you have a Paypal account then use them to settle your dispute with this dis-reputable company..I am shipping this horrible mess back to them today and Paypal has assured me that once I ship and give them the tracking number then when they receive the wig I will get my FULL REFUND..I told them that I was worried about them saying it didn't arrive but they assured me that once I shipped and gave them the tracking number I was in the clear.. .If you are having problems (as I did) getting them to give you an address then it is: Mr.

Zhao ( receiver) Room 521,Building No 1 Zhongxingcheng...... Beiyihuan Road,Yaohai District....Hefei City, Anhui Provence 230011 and the phone number is 18956560706...This is something Molly and Mildred refused to give until Paypal got them to finally do it...It took many conversations between Molly and I had on Paypal till I got fed up and called Paypal to escalate the dispute..Don't give up ..You can win...

Yep, that's bad alright. But even the best quality human hair pieces costing 10x what you paid are intentionally furnished too long and the trimmed to size, style, and fit by a qualified cosmetologist.

They also require forming a template of your head from plastic for the maker to build upon.

Most professional grade pieces do originate in S. Korea and such because they have the patience, skill, and wage structure to place hairs a few at a time and pointing in the right direction.