5.0

This is a brilliant wig at a great price. Sits well and looks very natural.

I trimmed the fringe slightly to just above my eyebrows. When I was first started chemotherapy, I was emotionally shattered at the thought of losing my hair. I had a thick blonde (almost Creamy Toffee) bob that was always healthy, thick and shiny. I never believed I would take to wearing wigs - but needs must and both two wigs - two very different styles have been a tremendous help and boost to my confidence.

A fantastic service from Wigsis Wigs too.

You are clearly a company that really cares about their customers. Will soon be ordering again.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of wigsis human hair wig from Wigsis. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most color and style. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Magnolia, Texas, United States #1254100

-THIS IS A BUNCH OF ***! Obviously written by the employees or staff of this rip-off company.